TOPSHAM FAIR August 9th-August 14th | Arts & Culture
Title (Max 100 Characters)
• One of the oldest Agricultural Fairs in Maine, established in 1854.
• New dates this year (used to run Sunday through Saturday) this year moving to
Tuesday August 9th through Sunday 14th.
• Free admission harness racing only days Sunday August 7th and Monday August
• New rates this year $10 admission for everyone includes limitless rides.
• Rides by Rockwell Amusements
• Senior Day is Tuesday August 9th, 63 and over admission is $3.00
• Agricultural events: Draft horse pulling, Ox and steer pulling, harness racing, pig
scrambles for 5, 6, 7, and 8 yr olds- everyone gets a chance to chase a pig.
• Big Entertainment: AWA Wrestling Tues. night. Demolition Derby Weds. night,
Twyce Shy Thurs. night, Redneck Truck Pull Friday night, Demolition Derby Sat.
night followed by fireworks, Imperial Stunt Drivers Sun. night.
• Other shows/activities: Blueberry Pie, Whoopie Pie, and Apple Pie judging,
demonstration by Maine Event Cheer and Dance, Cooper Demonstration, Fiber
• NEW!! Sunrise Stampede 5K scenic road race Saturday 13th 8am. Kids fun run to
follow with Topsy the cow (our mascot).
• Free laser tag on Children’s Day
• Live chainsaw sculpting demonstrations all week.
• Horse drawn plow demonstration all day Tuesday.
• NEW!! Fireman’s Muster Sunday 14th at 1:00
• Giant Pumpkin Patch is back again! Watch the giant pumpkins grow!
• Farm area: Cattle barns, Old MacDonald’s farm, rabbit petting area, baby chicks
hatching, and more!
• 4-H shows including Horse Show, Sheep Show, Rabbit Show, Youth Beef and
Youth Dairy Shows.
Upcoming Events near South Portland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Belfast man reaches plea deal for murder charge
- We asked...you didn't disappoint! Have you tackled any Pinterest inspired projects lately?
- C&L Aerospace officially opens in Bangor
- Remembering Bangor police chief Don Winslow
- Combat Wounded Veteran works to help veterans and their families with reintegration.