Expanding Your Mental Health Practice Through Web Marketing | Events
While many mental health practitioners may be uncomfortable marketing their services, most are downright confused and even anxious when it comes to using web marketing to increase their referrals and build their visibility.
However, with over half a billion people on Facebook and millions using Google every day to find help, it’s impossible to ignore web marketing for long.
In this day long workshop you’ll learn:
- How to setup a web site that engages your audience, establishes your expertise, and encourages referrals for your practice
- How to get your web site to rank higher in the search engines
- How to integrate a blog, video and an email newsletter into your web presence
- How to handle HIPAA and other Internet use issues unique to mental health practitioners
- How mental health practitioners can use social media appropriately; how to handle Facebook friendship requests, how to manage your privacy, and how to engage others in the social web
- How to market and sell information products such as e-books, online courses and webinars
Whether you have a robust web site already, or are just getting started, this day long workshop will help you develop and effective strategy for raising your online profile, driving more qualified referrals through your web site, and navigating the treacherous waters of social media.
All participants will receive a certificate for 6 clock hours. Transdisciplinary Workshops are approved for 6 CE's in Psychology by the Maine Board of Psychologists.
Date: Mar 11, 2011
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 3:30 PM
Speaker: Rich Brooks
Location: Regency Hotel - Portland, Maine
Tuition Due Date: Feb 01, 2011
Early Tuition: $150
Late Tuition: $170